Saturday, July 09, 2005

A Sleepy Kind of Saturday

I guess the Scott-Côté's needed some R&R after travelling and fixing up the house!! We slept in until 9 (yes, when you have a 5 year old this is considered sleeping in), then after putting the laundry in and getting some stitching in on Giggles I walked with my new McCain's pedometer to the Esso to drop off some old clothes to the Community Living bin (gas @102.9 and the pedometer program at Matt's work made that decision pretty easy). I then took the long way home. After stitching a bit longer I made lunch for the boys and then felt like laying down...they sooon joined and we got up at about 5:00! Sometimes it's good to have a lazy kind of day.

1 comment:

Faith Ann said...

Sounds like a great day! I can't believe you got to sleep in until 9!! I agree...the gas prices are seriously hurting these days.