Monday, July 11, 2005

Book Worm

I think the book worm is back! All weekend I had a hard time concentrating on stitching so I decided to pick up Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire which I've just had a hard time getting into (and need to finish up before the movie). Well, I'm now almost half way through. I think stitching might be on the back burner for a little bit. The book is finally picking up. The first 200 pages were kind of boggy, the first chapter was very promising and then I got lost in quidditch, my least favorite part of the book. I used to read alot before we had Alex but back when we were in the apartment it was just too noisy and there were too many distractions to get much quality reading time in so stitching took over. Now with the house and Alex content to play for hours on end with his action figures (which I'll never understand) there is now time for a good read. I can't wait!! I've really missed my VC Andrews book and poor Kinsey Millhone is stuck a J is for Judgement :) Now to convince Matt to buy me a lounge chair for outside....

No comments: