Thursday, July 14, 2005

A LONG Wait

I'm just generally excited about the birth of my dear friends second child, which should have taken place about two hours ago and am still anxiously sitting by the phone, hoping she's feeling well enough to call before I head to pick up Alex for supper at my grandmother's church :) I think Matt'll be a bit relieved after this year as I think I've been driving him batty were alot of my friends are adding to their families, who wouldn't want a chance to have another and truly enjoy it after learning from all the mistakes one made the first time around (lesson number one encase the phone in cement and bury it in the back yard for a year and lesson two, the house will not self destruct and killer dust bunnies will not attack your baby while you sleep, so get some!). Having an excuse to stitch some baby designs would also be fun too!!!

No comments: