Today I learned never to underestimate the scope of an outdoor project ;) Case in point when we moved in last year there was a rotten looking bench in the front of the house and ditto for an arbour outback. On Saturday I decided to see what deck scrub would do to the state of the bench before wasting time on the arbour. What an improvement. No more grey wood!! The bench went by pretty quick, the arbour however took most of today, but at least they have be salvaged. Staining will have to wait until another weekend, but at least I picked it up. Needless to say I didn't get nearly as much stitching in as I had anticipated but here's my progress to date (hoping to stitch something tonight).
Giggles Progress week 1