Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It's only Tuesday?

Sigh, it feels like it should be Friday already. Matt was out playing ball last night so I had the night chores all to myself. It was good to see him get out, but doing all the cleaning on my own was not.

I had hope to finish my Not A Creature Was Stirring ornament last night in time to enter it in the SMF Sugar Shack Gallery but I didn't make it. I knew as soon as Matt walked in the door I wouldn't have access to the scanner should I have finished it until at least this morning so I headed to bed.

I did do a little happy dance last night though, although not stitching related. My car's window went back up (after two weeks of noisey plastic). Every June it seems to do this, I'll have the back window down all the way, shut off the car and when I go to put it up again it's dead. Then when it gets warm again and dries out it's fine. I'll have to put a sticker on the button reminding me which of the back windows not to open. One of these years I'm going to learn to drive the stick which is our other much newer vehicle....

1 comment:

Faith Ann said...

I like your new blog look!

I don't drive a standard either...we sold DH's before he could teach me.