Saturday, April 08, 2006

When It Rains...

It pours!! After having a super busy week with rescheduling gym time, dentist, having to go to blue cross to get the money to pay off the dentist bill, and the invitations I had a wedding course to look forward to friday and saturday, which involved preppiing for the MIL and a baby shower announcement, arghh...So I'm thinking already that's it in my already stressed out little world, WRONG! With the weird weather we've had this week we got up to a flooded guest room and laundry room! So we were late this morning as we spent 4 hours straight vacuuming and pailing in vain. After the course we decided to have our septic cleaned a couple months ahead of schedule which alleviated some of the problem as well as digging around a spot were we suspected the water was coming in through the wall. So we're going to have to rip off some dry wall downstairs and patch the corner, yay! I wonder how much that new wonder foam costs...my parents would know but their off in Cuba...

There were a couple bright spots this weekend though ;) My Kreiniks arrived to finish Proof....hopefully doing that tonight and I finished the stitching portion of my Sweetheart Tree ornament. I'll post some pics tomorrow (although I'll still be waiting for a bead colour to come in for the ST)

1 comment:

Faith Ann said...

Oh no!! What a pain to have to deal with!