Thursday, April 06, 2006

Wedding Burn Out

Last night I lost my get up and go. Feeling a bit oversheduled I picked up some groceries and headed home. I put the maple pork and sweet potatoe fries in the oven and did up a couple more invitations and out of town packs. I had another 20 people distributed today and wave 3 should go out tomorrow morning when the addresses we didn't know come in from Matt's side of the family. I went through my e-mails and sorted them trying to find the addresses when I found a group of e-mails from my grandmother, that brought on some tears and tuckered me out so I headed to bed early.

However, with all that said I DID get some stitching in throughout yesterday (a trip to the dentist helped that). My Sweetheart Tree ornament now has all of the satin stitching up the side done and has Merry Christmas stitched in, not alot by my usual standards but getting there slowly but surely. Where the addressing the envelopes is all I really have to do wedding wise tongiht I think I'll probably finish the stitching portion :) Although I do have to tidy up the house some for Matt's mother's arrival tomorrow.

I also had a decent mailday yesterday, my Stitch'em girl came in from www.downsunshinelane.com. I'll have to take a picture of her when I get home. I can't wait to stitch her! Now if only my materials from Traditional Stitches would arrive, then I would be able to finish up Proof! and bead the Merry Christmas bellpull :)

No comments: