The girls dresses look very pretty IMO, the indigo was a little lighter than I thought it would be but still very pretty. I also picked up some earrings for me. I find that sooo hard when I don't have my dress actually on. I was running around last night in my jammies, headpiece and earrings ;)
Sigh, this weekend we need to go on the hunt for a long ladder. Just after we fixed part of our water problem we had a HUGE windstorm Wednesday that blew the connector between the eavestrough and the downspout off, arghhh.... Today on the wedding agenda I need to pick up the unity candle holder, e-mail the dj (yay found the contact info) and double check our test meal time with catering services. In the last 24 hours I've...
- dropped off or mailed the remaining invitations to the dance
- gone to the dress fitting
- set up an appointment for acrylic nails
- dropped off the colour for the cake (DMC 341)
- Set up a rehearsal time and scheduled a meeting about the service contents
But fret not, I did get some stitching in!! I started the smyrna crosses on Fiddlestitch Cottage's Wishful Stitching :) I should be able to put quite the dent in it tonight after doing some cleaning ;)