Monday, October 09, 2006

Oh Pumpkin Head...

First off, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Ok...we had our dinner today on the civic holiday, which has been the 'tradition'. It seems that every year the only day that accomodates everyone's schedules for a dinner is the Monday as opposed to the more traditional (for the Christians anyway) Sunday. Dinner went off without a hitch and it was so nice to be surrounded by family, although a tad sad without Gram's presence :( Alex was soo excited to have everyone at the house for the feast. It was too funny when I heard a 'I LOVE mashed potatoes'....when he had none on his plate. He thought the stuffing was mashed potato. I even baked my first squash for the event, it was so yummy with the Epicure Maple Spice Dip Mix mixed in instead of brown sugar ;)

Well, I met my weekend goals, Crewel Yule is done (and my gosh I was scandalized when I read the back of Embroidered Truths!! I couldn't believe the victim), Boo (or lovingly nicknamed Pumpkin head by Cathy, Faith Ann, Shannon and I) was stitched and the house generally cleaned up. I got back to Body Pump Sunday and that's a whole other blog subject (long story).

So without further ado, here's Pumpkin head, stitched on navy eavenweave with glow in the dark lettering and some other finishes




6 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Oh, Katie, what adorable finishes!!

I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful!

Faith Ann said...

Oh my gosh... those are all so cute! I love pumpkin head on navy!!

Faith Ann said...

I can't get over how cute the puppy is... now I really want to stitch the kitty and puppy ornaments!

Shannon said...

Pumpkin Head looks so cute on navy - and love the glow threads. Very spiff :) The other finishes are fabulous too. You've been busy !

Pumpkin said...

My goodness girl! Did you sleep at all this weekend???? Great finishes :o) Your Boo is very cool on the blue fabric!

Barb said...

Your finishes are so cute!