Sunday, February 05, 2006

I've Been Tagged For Five

Yay, my first official tag, thanks Faith Ann. I must be a real blogger now ;)

What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I would have just transferred to UNB from Acadia (I was homesick and the boyfriend was up at UNB). Because I was a poor student I wasn't up to anything overly interesting though ;)

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Still unpacking the house and getting my craft room in order and was very dedicated to Flylady. I really need to get back to that. We (I) did alot of outdoor work this summer restoring some of the wood fixtures and flower beds so the indoor work kind of fell to the wayside.

Five snacks you enjoy
Theatre Popcorn with real butter (not that artificial flavored oil crap that Empire has now)
Rippled Chips (large ripples, not small)
Jalapeno poppers
Potato Skins
Cinnamon pretzels with caramel sauce

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics
Welcome To The Blue House (theme song from Bear In The Big Blue House)
Hollaback Girl-Gwen
Oh Canada
My Happy Ending-Avril
And 99% of the english songs Celine Dion has recorded (about 50% of the french ;))

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Pay off the house
Grace my city with an LNS
Put some money away for Alex's education
Buy myself a reliable puddle jumper
Buy a house on my street for my parents to have as a retirement home ;)

Five bad habits:
Leg shaking
Leaving the laundry in the dryer
Stash buying (I have enough in my craft room to live 5 lifetimes as a millionaire)
Leaving my stitching stuff in the computer room
Misplacing my purse

Five things you like doing:
Cuddling at the movies with DS
Stitching
Scrapbooking
Soaking in the Tub
Checking out online stitching specials

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again:
Skin tight ikeda's
Perms
Jumper
slouch socks
ear muffs

Five favorite toys:
Digital camera
Cheer Bear
Strawberry Shortcake
Sizzix Machine
The entire room of stitching, stamping, scrapping and sewing ;)

No comments: