Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Multiplication

Well, I'm beginning to believe the deer are multiplying or involved in some top secret cloning, we've gone from one to to two but now three deer. It was pretty exciting to see three of them on one of our neighbors front lawns, but it made the remainder of the drive a bit nerve wracking as they took off in the direction of our house and I was worried they'd run out in front of the van.

Well tonight wasn't as big a packing success as I had hoped, but I did get some more charts ready to attempt to sell at retreat and some pieces of hand dyed that I'm lacking vision for... ;) Now as promised some pictures...


Alex headed to the Beaver Halloween Party

His latest school pic

A picture before the Halloween festivities

One pooped clown, his deflated pumpkin mother (really I don't usually look that bad but I was too tired to even fix the pony tail) and our pumpkin :)

4 comments:

Faith Ann said...

LOL You guys look exhausted! Now I can see the difference in his clown makeup from early evening :)

mainely stitching said...

I love the post-trick or treat photo - it perfectly captures that feeling of exhausted fun!

Alex is such a cute boy! We hoped for a redhead, but after three "attempts" we've given up. LOL!!

Pumpkin said...

Great pictures Katie! The school picture turned out really well :o)

Anonymous said...

Cute Costumes ! :) Halloween can be exhausting !