Monday, August 23, 2004

Finally Recovered From the Move!!

The move went relatively smooth in May, however due to the Aliant strike we ended up without a phone and spent multiple hours on pay phones trying to find out why we had no phone, and resorted to contacting the media to get some action.

Then there was the introduction of the FlyLady. She's really turned our world upside down (in a good way). We went from 800 square feet to over 2400 square feet and during the unpacking process Eleni and Angela introduced me to www.flylady.com. Well let me tell you, I think we've either donated or thrown out at least the equivalent of our storage room in the old apartment, I'm really not used to having so much floor space! My sewing/cross stitching room still has lots of room for improvement but I'm amazed at how much better our bedroom looks.

Over the summer I've finished Mirabilia's Titania, Ode to a Fiddle Head by Fiddlestitch Cottage (I can't wait to see her button in the JCS ornament edition), Ballerina Bunnies by Dragon Dreams and just this weekend No Late Knight Snacking by Dragon Dreams as well. Now it's time to stitch Cardinal Santa by Mill Hill who's been neglected over the last 8 months.

Stitching Blogger's question of the week

What would you most like your favourite designer to design next?

I'd love to see Dragon Dreams put out The 12 Dragons of Christmas , I'd love to see the folksy dragons in their own little ornament series or in some sort of sampler.


No comments: