Tuesday, October 28, 2008

When They Think You're Away, The Deer Will Play

I do not live in the middle of no where, I live in a very populated subdivision (yes the yards are a bit bigger than city limits) but our end is also close to the main road. For some reason this does NOT deter deer from visiting our home. My hubby had a good chuckle this summer when I came home to two of them in the yard and boasted in the morning that they left my tulips alone only to return from work with not only the tulips mowed down, but the buggers took the bulbs. Well...imagine my surprise when I woke up from sleeping off a migraine monday, and decided to check on my son's science experiment in my kitchen window and there were two deer having an all you can eat buffet on my burning bush (of course when I'm in the process of restaining it!)


Caught Red Leafed!

Tell you're partner the lilac bush is not suitable cover

I see he's come out of hiding

That's right, don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!

Move Along...



Please go visit Brenda across the way, I hear she has lots of delectable flowers to keep you busy

2 comments:

Ousizch said...

just want to support the other blog.
Today you can promote your blog to my reader, so visit and browse here:

http://future76.blogspot.com

Pumpkin said...

ROFLMAO!

Are you harrassing the wildlife again? ;o)