Monday, July 23, 2007

Do I Speak Greek?

I'm beginning to think so. At first it was fun keeping score at how often Quizno's would attempt to put tomatoes on my sub instead of the onions I asked for. We started to keep count, and also try the other outlets around town...well we stopped counting at 30 mess ups. If I didn't love their turky bacon guacamole so much I'd gladly cut my ties but right now they are the only place that serve anything with avacado :( Today it was "tomatoes and onions on that", "could I have onions and black olives please" "sure" 10 seconds later "was that tomatoes or onions" "onions" "so that was onions that you didn't want on it" "no I want onions and black olives on it" /le sigh

4 comments:

Faith Ann said...

You're kidding, right? You don't even mumble when you order!

Glad to hear that some of Tracy's pictures and keepsakes could be saved... even if it was only a limited amount, at least there were a few things.

mainely stitching said...

Spell it.

I have the same problem, but it's my accent in Dutch. ;)

Lori said...

Good Lord...have you tried bribing them to get your order right? sheesh. 30 times!

Pumpkin said...

I'm not surprised. I don't think you get good service too much anymore :o( Maybe you should try talking to them in another language ;o)